We are looking for an enthusiastic nursery practitioner for a fun, well run day nursery in Ashford to start this spring.
NNEB, B Tec, Diploma or NVQ, or relevant early years qualifications Level 2/3 equivalent in Childcare Education is essential.
- working with key children,
- planning activities in line with the EYFS,
- implementing creative methods of teaching,
- assisting with feeding times,
- completing reports and observations,
- ensuring health and safety standards are met,
- following policies and procedures.
You will also interact with parents and update them on the child’s progress.
Further training is available, and is encouraged.
We are committed to the protection and safety of children in our care.
Nursery Manager in the Ashford area!
This thriving nursery are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and motivational Nursery Manager to lead and support their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nursery manager looking to work alongside supportive owners in a happy setting.
You will be working with a dedicated team whom all follow this setting ethos ‘to provide the highest quality childcare that is accessible and affordable. We aim to help children become successful learners and confident individuals’.
• The manager will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery and manage a high-quality standard in the nursery.
• To ensure that the nursery is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted, Local Authorities, relevant bodies and safeguarding requirements.
• To manage and deliver against agreed Key Performance Indicators and aspects of nursery financial and operational management
• Promote positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues in addition to providing leadership in training staff.
- Level 3 in Childcare (or above)
- Experience within a managerial role
- Deep understanding and knowledge of EYFS
- DBS (willing to apply)
- First aid
- Knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding.
If you would like to apply for any of the positions above
Please send your CV today stating which position you are applying for to the email below.